On Saturday, September 12, we will be in the Summerlea Park for two major events.
Big Bin Event and Membership Sale
From 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., the Big Bins will be along 175 St. and south of 93 Ave next to the park.
You can buy your membership at the same time.
Here’s your chance to get rid of trash, including electronics and appliances.
- Electronics: Television sets, monitors, microwaves, etc.
- Household appliances: Please remove the doors from refrigerators and freezers
Sorry, no toxic substances (chemicals, paint, etc.)
Annual General Meeting “COVID-19 Protocol Edition”
Starts at 11 a.m.
When: Saturday, September 12 at 11am
Location: In the field adjacent the bins at the end of 175 Street
Bring your own lawn chair and umbrella.
Please wear your mask and maintain physical distance, while we visit! Individually packaged snacks and drinks.
- Financial statement review and approval
- Elections – There are many positions up for election this year: Treasurer, Vice President, Secretary, Casino Chair and Member at Large
- Updates: Park upgrades, Community Garden, WEM Zoning applications, Temporary Transit Centre mitigation.
If you have any questions about the AGM or the Big Bin Event, you can email email@example.com